Sweep is young company fighting climate change, helping large enterprises taclek their carbon emissions.
We’re hiring a Data Integration Specialist , tasked with ensuring seamless integration of data across various systems and platforms within our organization.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
To be more specific, this includes:
1. Manage data integration
- Follow and maintain high quality in the data integration process and data adaptation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, software developers, and business stakeholders, to gather data integration requirements and understand the overall business needs.
- Integrate historical carbon footprint files of our customers to facilitate the start on the tool for them
- Develop and maintain data mapping and transformation rules to integrate our customers data sources into Sweep and set up for automated data collection
- Identify and evaluate existing data sources to determine compatibility and integration feasibility and, support to set up APIs and integrations
2. Ensure quality and compliance
- Perform data profiling and analysis to identify data quality issues and propose appropriate solutions.
- Create and execute data integration test plans to validate the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of integrated data.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data integration issues, working closely with technical teams to identify root causes and implement timely resolutions.
- Monitor data integration processes, identify areas for optimization, and implement performance tuning measures to enhance overall system efficiency.
- Stay up to date with emerging data integration technologies, tools, and best practices, and propose innovative solutions to improve data integration processes.
3. Pursue quality
- Document data integration processes, configurations, and procedures for future reference and knowledge sharing.
- Test different data integration and qualification solutions together with the team
- Run ad-hoc data analyses to understand opportunities for improvement
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- You have 2+ years of experience in data integration, data warehouse, big-data-related initiatives, development and implementation
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills and comfortable in working with large datasets
- Demonstrated ability to navigate, wrangle and validate data from structured and unstructured data sources in R, Python, SQL, and Excel.
- Experience with data transformation techniques and services
- You are enthusiastic, self motivated and autonomous
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze complex data integration issues and provide effective solutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You are a team player and aim for velocity
- You care about our mission of creating a better future for all of us
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this will be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.