Bonjour à tous,
je vous joins une offre d’emplois pour laquelle nous recrutons potentiellement plusieurs personnes (~10 d’ici 1 an).
Cette offre est donc assez ouverte et peut déboucher sur plusieurs postes possibles en fonction de l’équipe dans laquelle vous travaillerez.
La job description est en anglais mais si vous voulez plus de détails je serais heureux de vous donner plus de renseigner.
We are looking for a passionate software engineer to help us develop a developer-first cybersecurity solution.
You will be a part of GitGuardian’s journey, that protects the open source community against hackers and makes it a robust, scalable and globally trusted product!
You will build a set of tools that scan GitHub public activity and git private repositories.
By joining our team, you will take an active part in:
- Doing hands-on software development
- Working closely with other highly-skilled developers
- Working with an agile methodology with your Product Manager and your Lead Developer on 2 weeks sprints releases
- Maintaining and ensuring an excellent quality of developed code
- Participating in the growth of our technical teams! We are growing from 30 to 50 developers to support our growth in 2022.
Depending on your preferences and the team you will integrate your mission may be vary:
- Backend web developer, private and public api
- Full-stack python/react to work on user facing dashboards
- Backend / sre, working on on premise solution for big tech
- R&D to improve analyze the performance of our algorithms in specific cases, suggest and implement improvements
- R&D to develop our next generation of code security scanners from scratch to production
Our technical stack:
- Backend: Python + Django, Go, RabbitMQ, Redis
- DB: PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch (+ Kibana)
- Frontend: React / Typescript
- Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS
As a post Series B startup, we are facing many exciting & strategic challenges and we are experiencing very rapid growth: our goal is to recruit +100 people in 2022!
- A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week for people in “Ile de France” and full-remote policy for people living outside
- An attractive package that includes stock-options
- The latest setup equipment including cool apps, tools and technologies
- Working to develop a meaningful product → we already helped more than 200k developers!
- Lots of team-building activities
- Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- A strong engineering culture
- Pet-friendly offices → every Guardian gets to bring their dogs to the office and we love it!
- Lots of trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
- Degree in engineering, computer science or similar technical field
- 2+ years of web software development experience, with a strong Python knowledge
- Experience working with the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems.
- Dynamic and proactive personality with good communication skills
- You know how to set up a development environment with Docker
- You don’t embed API keys in your code
- Experience handling big data ( 100 Go < < 10 To) with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ELK stack
- Deep understanding of the startups dynamics and challenges
- Have experienced strong team growth in a previous company
GitGuardian is a global post series B cybersecurity startup, we raised $44M recently with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
Among some of the visionaries who saw this unique market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub , Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder and CTO Solomon Hykes.
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace. GitGuardian helps organizations find exposed sensitive information, that could often lead to tens of millions of dollars in potential damage.
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
Based in Paris we are a true citizen of the world with more than 80% of our customers in the United States.
- visio call with a recruiter
- technical test
- team interview (office based or remotely)
- final interview with the CTO